Is it safe to make a payment online?
- Yes. It is a priority to ensure your information is safe. We use a secure connection to restrict anyone from gaining access to your information.
What access do you have to my credit card account information?
- No sensitive credit card information is stored with us. Your credit card is processed securely with compliant encryption and immediately sent to the banking merchant.
How can I pay my bill?
- You can pay online by clicking here.
- You can can mail us a check to: 9800 Levin Rd NW Suite 102, Silverdale, WA 98383
- You can pay over the phone with a debit or credit card by calling 360-692-2728
- You can pay in person with check, cash, or card by visiting us at: 9800 Levin Rd NW Suite 102, Silverdale, WA 98383
I already paid my doctor, why am I receiving another bill?
- Your surgeon and anesthesia provider both bill separately from our facility. You should expect three bills: one you will pay to your doctor, one to your anesthesia provider, and one to the surgery center.
Who do I contact if I have questions?
- Please call us at 360-692-2728 if you have technical difficulties or any questions about paying your bill!