Are you concerned about paying for the cost of your procedure? Did you know that the Surgery Center of Silverdale provides services without charge or at a reduced charge for eligible patients who cannot afford to pay for care?
You may be eligible if any of the following applies to you:
- you do not have health insurance
- your family income is less than or equal to 100% of the federal poverty standard,
- your health insurance is inadequate to cover a catastrophic situation,
- you are able to pay for part, but not all the costs of your procedure.
Call us, stop by to request an application, or click the button to download a copy now.
What do I need to apply?
In order to evaluate your eligibility, we require that verification of income be submitted along with your completed application.
Acceptable forms of verification include:
- last year’s tax return, with current pay stubs or written verification of wages from your employer
- Unemployment approval/denial letter
- copies of recent Social Security checks
- current bank statements
- copies of recent Disability, Pension, or Unemployment checks
- Letter of eligibility for public cash assistance
- credit reports
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to ask us! Call us today at 360-692-2728!